Thursday, September 17, 2009

Florescent

Today I was talking at work with Chris Storey, the Russian Training Coordinator (meaning the boss of all the Russian teachers) and he was telling me that he remembered talking to Kathy a few times. He said the following, which made me laugh hysterically:

Chris: "I only met your sister a few times and she seemed really strong. Her teachers adored her. But when I think about her, I remember one thing. The word I would use to describe her sense of style would be... uhh... florescent."

Lizzie: bursts into laughter

Chris: "No, I'm serious! She seemed to like bright colors... and she didn't dress anything like you."

Lizzie: more laughing

Chris: "Well, what I mean is... you dress... normal. No, not normal, but you dress really nice."

Lizzie: more laughing

Chris: "Oh, never mind."

Hilarious. Kathy is florescent.

No comments:

Post a Comment