Monday, April 19, 2010

45th email: April 19th, 2010


 LURVE you momackika and familychka...

short cause we have FHE in like 15 minutes....
1 - my companion leaves on friday and I'll have a mini missionary (a hilarious girl from the branch named Sveta that is planning on marrying a member in puerto rico...yeah she speaks zero spanish...haha...we're going to do spanish language study...yeah for my one semester at the U!
2 - i get a new companion next week...speculations are everywhere, but I'm not speculating...waste of time cause i'm always wrong... yeah for new companion!
3 - we did shashliki (bbq kebab things...we forgot the matches, so guess who did a bow drill fire!!!!!! yes...remember when i was testing one in the backyard, and Dad took my knife away?  good thing i was already finished...golly ;) haha...but yeah...well i should say that right at the last minute, they found a lighter, and totally stole my thunder....)  today on khortisctki island...fun!!! and funny...i waded, as much as a missionary can, in the freezing, nasty dnepr river...and dropped my camera in it...but then salvaged it...
4 - so happy you're getting tickets... get siked
5 - So there was this member that wouldn't open the door or answer the phone to anyone all winter long...we had no idea what happened...but she is back! and she and I have kindred spirits...we have already planned to go surfing together in the Pacific...on the same board...she's 69 years old :)
6 - Russian is good... hard every every day
7 - we had zone conference and Sis Lav and I had a MARVELOUS reunion...i love that girl...she's coming to america at the end of summer for 6 months...get ready...haha...
8 - i really have to go...love you all super pooper mucho dineros

love cectpa jones

No comments:

Post a Comment