Friday, April 30, 2010

46th email, April 26th, 2010

DEAR FAMILYYY -
so.  haha.  I'm serving with Hermana Tikhenko!  She is hilarious. She's a lot of fun and has a good attitude about working hard.  She's new to the church and missionary work and everything, so it's a different load on me.  It'll be good for me.  I'm trying to pound out my fear with faith...bam bam BAM...pounded.  haha.  I got a blessing from Elder Webb on...yesterday.  I have never really freaked out before...like in my whole life...but at church on Sunday, I was kind-of freaking out.  I was mad at our investigators for not coming...and the ones that came came for other reasons besides partaking the sacrament and being strengthened by the word of God...and members were not doing anything...and all the youth were playing on the computer during sacrament....and i was just complaining and everything was chaotic.  Ugh.  I got a blessing and I feel better.  Fear left me and peace, but mostly trust, poured in.  I know that our sacrifices and work as missionories aren't in vain...though it may seem to be sometimes.  I know Christ is the head of this work, and oh how grateful I am for that.  The Lord is putting this work into my shaking hands and I'm terrified of dropped it and breaking it...but it's then that He takes my hands and walks me through things.  I will grow a lot this next transfer.  So after Sveta for two weeks, I'll get a RM sister from Dnepr.  She served in the England, Burmingham mission and I've talked to her and she's amazing.  She's at the temple right know, but on the 10th, she'll be with me till the end of the transfer.  We had to find all these last minute companions for me cause I was supposed to train the new American sister that was supposed to come in this transfer, but for some reason or another, she won't be here till next transfer.  I don't know if I'll still train her...we'll see.  I still feel like a greeny dangit...fear! ...faith...bam bam bam...pounded!
I got the packages mon....thankyou!!!!!!  I haven't opened them yet...haven't had time...haha..maybe i'll just save them for my birthday...yeah!!!  22...fantastic age...it's like 11 but DOUBLE. 
Sveta is another miraculous chef...haha...i have NEVER had to cook on the mission...no complaints there...
Alyona is still amazing and has a strong testimony and will be baptised...someday...I love her like a sister...I want this so bad for her...but time kjones...time .  I'm just scared that she'll loose it if she doesn't act know when she has this testimony...fear...faith...bam bam bam...POUNDED!  She'll be baptised.
Life is good...tough and stretching...growing pains hurt...but they're good for you...I'm so siked to talk so ya'll...i don't know anything about skype, but we'll figure it out...i'll think about it...maybe a sunday morning thing would be best....or like sunday afternoon, so morning for you guys?...i dunno..we'll see.  gotta go..love you alll!
love cectpa jones...
ps... it's almost may!  where is all this time going/??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment