Thursday, November 18, 2010

74th email: November 1st, 2010

dear dear momachka -

i'll find out if the card is here tomorrow when i get to dnepr.  I'll be in Dnepr for the next 3 or 4 days for a leadership conference, then back to my city.  My companions will still be here though, so the work will move on...that makes me feel good.  I'll give you a call or email or whatever Elder Hardy says once I find some time to get to the office (he's in the office and I LOVE him...he calls me his blood brother because we're both have american indian ancestors...ok... so maybe i don't... but remember that guy at the PT office that was a cherokee chief and swore that I was part of his tribe cause he felt my spirit and he told me that my ancestors may try to communicate with me through the spirits of bears...and then he invited me to there indian sweat houses?  I think that totally counts...) thanks a kagillion times...
Don't worry so much about "not being able to see me" until i get released.  Thats just silly, and i know Pres. and Sister Nielsen would say the same.  Come straight to Zap and you'll hang out with us for the day.  I'm not sure what the deal is for Sunday night releasing whatever.  I bet they plan on having us come up Saturday night to Dnepr... but maybe we could go to one hour of church in Zap or something... i dunno.  I would love to just do it by the fly and get reservations as we go.  You know that we'll be sleeping on overnight trains, right?  that means we don't need reservations for those nights.  Once I think about it... we've got to be at church in Zap on Sunday... we'll just stay for Sacrament, then book it to Dnepr and we'd make it intime.  Intourist is never full... lets just have you guys stay there Sat. and then we'll stay in Dnepr on sun. at presidents, (i'll ask, don't worry) then maybe back to Zap on monday, and then from zap, we'll take a night train down to Krimea and go by the normal schedule.  It'll all work out.  So zap on sat, dnepr on sun, train mon night... then cevastopol and kiev.
As for coming home, lets just have the fam then... that would make me a lot less stressed out.  I'll just get released the next day some time... ugh. ugh ugh ugh.  Just tell everyone they can come over the next night.  Don't worry about nat.  I don't care about food really.  My visions?  I want the entire house decorated in blue and yellow with ukranian kosacks on every chair and sparklers and fireworks going out the chimney with Ms. Beln leading a orchestra of bagpipes... haha.. no I'm good... no visions... i won't be dissapointed. :) yeah i'm going back to the singels ward. yeah i'll do whatever you need me too. 
gotta go... love you! 
love cectpa jones

No comments:

Post a Comment