Monday, October 25, 2010

73rd email: October 25th, 2010

Hey.š Things are good.š Olga's getting baptised on the 6th of November.š We were able to getting over the obstacles pretty smoothly.š yaayyy olga!
mom...i love that the first thing on your list is about your hair...you girl...haha... yeah I've got a crappy little one you can use.
and... clothes... right now we're still in just fall weather clothes...shoes and sometimes I wear boots... scarves hats and gloves and jackets... no winter coats yet.š Just bring warm clothes...like probably just winter clothes... Intourist is across the street from my apartment...literally two seconds away.š My address in Lenina 170 Ç (g) kvartira 4.š Just give me the info about when you'll be here and what train and stuff and we'll meet you at the station.š I'm in a 3-some, so we might just go on splits while you're here (let my companions go out and work and we'll go see the people that we need to see before we go)š we used to have a baptism planned for saturday night, but we moved it up.š There will most likely be an activity at the branch that night.š My release date is the 23 of november...I think we're supposed to be in Dnepr on monday 22? I'm not sure.š I bet the 22nd will be like the last interviews and dinner and stuff, and then the next day early morning we leave....well they leave... my cell phone number is 0952912760... i don't know what the country code or any of that stuff is... you'll have to figure that out.š As for stuff to bring... I want to buy garms in kiev... aparantly they are way cheap...like 40 cents a piece or something... i do need some new ones... ewww sick gross :) I know the Nielsen's like english toffee...I was thinking maybe something University of Utah something for the members?š They'd love it... Lots of like taco and fajita and ranch seasoning...everyone loves that and that's cheap...peanut butter... that ring for alyona... something for alyona's parents too maybe? they've got a cute house...something for their home maybe... And something for Arina...alyonas little sister that is like my little sister... she's 8... maybe like a Utah stuffed bear or something?š She loves all her stuffed animals... something small for my comps... i'll be sending hoggan a package in january anyway for her barf-day... We've got a little boy that's getting baptised on saturday that is the smartest most talented little guy you've ever seen... zhenya... he paints like a 20 year old... maybe a little art kit for him ( he also has a little bro thats like 5)š I don't know... i feel like i'm making a christmas list... this can be my christmas list... just these people aren't used to quality, good, things... when in fact they deserve so much better.š Ukraine is just a tough place... living condition wise... it's be nice to surprise them with something nice..š I'm giving piano books and clothes and other stuff i have away already... I'm trying to figure out what to do with my guitar... i'll probably sell it to a missionary... i'm selling my coat to sister smith... uhhh...about the airport... i dunno.. decide yourselves... i don't really care either way this makes me naustious thinking about it. ugh.š I 1000% don't want to come home and i'd get an extension if it were'nt for stupid school in January.š I love you and I'm way siked to see you... but life is just better here.š ugh... yay still a month left!!š
love you...stay strong...
love cectpa jones

send pics of halloween! we're not allowed to dress up this year :(

No comments:

Post a Comment