Sunday, August 8, 2010

56th email: July 5th, 2010


I love how the font got bigger and bigger as the letter got longer and longer...haha...oh mamochka. 
So Yeah.  I've been serving in Dnepr for the past few days cause Chirstina went home a little earlier.  CrazY!  I miss Zap. These sisters are great though.  We went shopping all day for P-day.  ugh.  NOt great. But it's actually not that bad here.  We were greeted on the fourth of July with a wonderful flood in the center branch (they have 4 branches here) so that was funny cleaning up...we were up to our ankles in nasty flood water from the top floor and the entire ceiling in the Primary room fell.  no worries...we made it in time for Sacrament!  What else.  I DON"T HAVE AIDS!  phew.  I think I'll frame my certificate.  I leave for Bulgaria tomorrow... man it'll be so hilarious.  Almost my entire MTC district is serving in Dnepr right now and its so fun  to see them...I'm glad I don't serve here cause I"d be sooo distracted!  what else.  Mom, you can put some tums extra strength with calcium in there!  I've gone through the two bottles you sent me :)  and I'm doing ok on everything else. thanks :)  I'm sorry this is short, but Vova just called and I have to go to the office to fill out some paperwork.  Have so much fun in Richfield!  jealous.  next week will be a better letter :)  I love this misison and life and everything.  OH... send me some uno cards and phase ten cards...members LOVE them...so send a few.  and skip bo!  thanks for everything.  I'll take more pics, i promise...love you!!!!!\
love cectpa KJONEZ!!!!
ps.  so i forgot pday clothes and we went ice-skating today (with elder KUUUUU!!! and SLAEKER!!! )  and obviously you can't go ice skating in a skirt...so i was like...hey...sisters...help me out here :)  All we had was a pair of snow pants...i'm sitting her in the boiling heat...in snow pants...lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment