Sunday, August 8, 2010

59th email: July 26th, 2010


hhhallooo again  -
we just had the best pday.  Lucy and Kellie came and he went to Khortitsa Island and ate Sharmas and played the guitar and some crazy Monopoly card game...i usually hate monopoly, but this was fun.  Oh it was so good to see Lucy...i just love her!  I don't know when I'll see her again which makes me sad...maybe when we're in Kiev for the temple...probably then.  So fun to hang out with her but weird that she's not a missionary! 
So Sister Hulk Hogan isn't coming in anytime soon.  We don't know what's going on, but I'm with mini missionaries again this transfer...ugh.  I'm pretty much 100% here till I die.  Crasy!  We'll see if she comes in next transfer.  There really is power in working with someone that has been set apart not only as a missionary, but as a missionary for Ukraine.  Theres a real difference when they're not.  BUT i guess this is how the Lord wants it. 
The Webbs got a transfer.  WHAT?  yeah that doesn't happen for senior couples...but Elder Webb got called to be Branch President in Kherson in place of another senior couple that are going home.  Their branch really need a strong priesthood holder...they have no one.  The craziest part is that we won't have a replacement senior couple.  That'll be tough and different.  We're alll pretty bummed about it.  What do ya do?  :) 
Yeah I have an awesome missionary tan line.  haha...it makes me laugh daily. 
OH!  I got your package Mon...thanks!!  I loved it all and blagadaryou!  I will now be a healthy lil rel.  By the way...Puerto Rico has lost her latin fever and is now set on America.  We'll see how that works out!  Sometimes I wish I wasn't from America.  Some people see me as opportunity, and that bugs me.  I understand.  This is a tough country to live in.  But it distracts them from the Gospel.  People put money and quality of life before salvation.  It's just how it works.  We've got to find the people that don't think that way...quite the task.
welp we have to go...love you!  be good
love cectpa jones




ps.  Will you send me a Specialized Geneological Interview Device? haha.. i died laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment